Mercy News & Events:
- Check out Mercy in the news! http://www.lehighvalleymarketplace.com/departments/making-a-difference/mercy-special-learning-center/
- Congratulations to our Special Olympics athletes! http://www.mcall.com/news/local/whitehall/mc-whitehall-special-olympics-20130503,0,3829884.story
Community Partners for Kids Spotlights Mercy: http://www.cp4kids.org/pages/who-is-in-the-spotlight-this-week.html
At Mercy Special Learning Center...
We strive to educate the whole child in the areas of physical, social, emotional, intellectual and spiritual development, while respecting the dignity and potential of each person. We welcome this opportunity to acquaint you with the many aspects of our educational program and encourage you to explore how:
- We can help your child to grow
- Learn about the many "special" ideals of education that we create to benefit the community
- Disover how you can help us grow in our efforts to benefit Mercy
- Join our mailing list!
One of our great Work Experience Program, partners, A.B.E. Doors & Windows, shares their great experiences with this program in their new blog here.
2012-2013 ANNUAL FUND UPDATE
Our 2012-2013 Annual Fund has raised more than $47,000 so far. Thank you to everyone who has given to this year's campaign! If you have yet to give, we will be sending out a follow-up mailing shortly, and you may be hearing from one of our wonderful DAB members as well!
If you lost your original Annual Forum to submit, don't worrry - you can click on the link above and make your donation online. We want to exceed our $65,000 goal, so please give as generously as you can!
SHOP ONLINE - AND HELP MERCY!
receive weekly updates straight
to your mailbox!
830 South Woodward Street
Allentown, PA 18103