WELCOME TO MERCY'S FUTURE ... NOW
As part of the celebration of our 60th anniversary beginning with the 2014-2015 school year, Mercy has undergone a transformation for our original classroom wing. The classroom renovation project is expected to go for a couple years altogether in two phases, and the goal is to modernize our school and our classrooms for years to come.
We are looking for donors to join with us in supporting our classroom renovation project. For more infomation, please contact Tom Harper at 610-797-8242 or email@example.com.
Mercy News & Events:
- Our annual Spring Social event, the Parent Alliance's biggest fundraiser of the year, will be held Saturday, April 25, at 6 p.m. in our auditorium. (Doors open at 5 p.m.) Come for some great food and a chance to win some great prizes, and hang out with some wonderful people too! Cost is $30 per person or $50 per couple; contact Sherry at 610-797-8242 or firstname.lastname@example.org for your tickets.
- The 2015 Mercy Golf Classic is open for sponsorships and registrations. Help us reach our net goal of $50,000 by signing up online at www.mercyclassic2015.com today.
- Our Spring Dance for students 12 and up, as well as our alumni, is this Friday, March 27, from 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. in our auditorium.
- Hanover Township Community Center is hosting its Bingo Night for people 16 and older on Thursday, April 2, and a portion of the proceeds benefits Mercy. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. Cost is $5 for 5 early bird games beginning at 6:30 p.m. and $25 for 20 games - 9 boards/game at 7 p.m. Call HTCC at 610-317-8701 for more information.
- Visit our Newsletter page - or click here - to read our latest Fall 2014/Winter 2015 edition!
- We are taking orders for new Mercy t-shirts. Send this form into Mercy today!
- The 25th annual Mercy Gala, held Saturday, Nov. 1, at the Holiday Inn Conference Center, turned out to be our largest fundraisng event ever, with 395 registered attendees and a net of nearly $197,000 for our school! Thanks to all our sponsors, attendees and anyone contributed in some way to our event. A special thanks goes to our event chairs, Paula Krajsa and MaryBeth Straccia, and their incredibly dedicated and talented Gala committee.
- If you are interested in bringing your child to Mercy during the school year, you are most welcome to take a tour and see if Mercy is right for your child's needs. If you've made Mercy your school of choice, please be sure to complete the following forms as appropriate:
- Our 26th Annual Golf & Tennis Classic will be held Saturday, Aug. 3, 2015 at Brookside Country Club in Macungie. Help us reach our our net goal of $50,000 by signing up to play in and/or sponsor our event by visiting www.mercyclassic2015.com today. Visit our Golf page for more details about this year's event. In the meantime, you can see what The Morning Call spotlighted regarding last year's Classic in its Scene section.
- Looking for more resources? we've added a new page to our website for just that! Click here for our new Resources page.
Check the Archives page for information
on past events and news
At Mercy Special Learning Center...
We strive to educate the whole child in the areas of physical, social, emotional, intellectual and spiritual development, while respecting the dignity and potential of each person. We welcome this opportunity to acquaint you with the many aspects of our educational program and encourage you to explore how:
- We can help your child to grow
- Learn about the many "special" ideals of education that we create to benefit the community
- Discover how you can help us grow in our efforts to benefit Mercy
- Join our mailing list!
receive weekly updates straight
to your mailbox!
830 South Woodward Street
Allentown, PA 18103